I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services (including when you download or launch our mobile applications) or when the application is running on your device in the background:
• Information you provide directly to us.o Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;o Sign-In Information, including username and password, account name, account number;o Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history;o Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;o Geolocation data;o Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and Correspondence you send to us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATIONWe are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
• Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
• Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
• Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of The Company, our affiliates, users, or the public.
• Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, certain services such as, recognizing you by name when you return to our Services or enabling you to use shopping charts with our Services, cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
• Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you’ve previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
• Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
V. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICESYou may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request access to and/or a copy of certain information we have about you or that we delete certain information we have about you, or request more information about our privacy practices. Requests should be submitted in writing as set out below or by calling our toll free number below. If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that the information may be updated or corrected.If would like to exercise any of these rights, on or after June 1, 2020, please submit a request to DataPrivacy@bulletproofenergy.com. You will be required to verify your identity before we are able to fulfill your request, for instance by logging into an existing password-protected online account or by providing us with two to three pieces of information about you. You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request on your behalf through an authorized agent. To do so, you must provide us with written authorization or a power of attorney, signed by you, for the agent to act on your behalf. You will still need to verify your identity directly with us.You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. For example, Local Shared Objects can be controlled through the instructions on Adobe’s Setting Manager page. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting cookies may in some cases cancel the opt out selection in your browser.Some of our third-party partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. To learn more, please click here or here. For additional information on how Google processes your information and what choices you may have, visit their site here. Due to differences between websites and mobile apps, you may need to take additional steps to opt out of interest based advertising for mobile applications. Please check your device settings and mobile app permissions for additional information on how to opt out. You also may stop further data collection from a mobile application by removing it from your mobile device.You also may be able to control our collection and use of your location information through your mobile device or app settings.We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on the Service may change or no longer be available to you. Any difference in the Services are related to the value provided.
VIII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITYInformation will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.